Absolutely loved it and rushed to rec it to many friends. Wonderfully diverse story, super endearing characters. I was very thankful for a PDF download option, since I mostly read on my old phone that can't handle a lot of newer file formats.
Stake Sauce Arc 1: The Secret Ingredient Is Love. (No, Really.)
A downloadable book
- "An amazing story about love, friendship, consent, one's own need for revenge, and never giving up." - Mariammybooks
- "Stake Sauce is the vampire story I've been waiting for my whole life." - Cherise Hawkins
- "I couldn't not give this book 5 stars... I loved it, and I will have no doubts about picking up the rest in the series." - MissBriony.com
- "I was racing along by the end, desperate to know how things were going to turn out, how they were going to turn out." - Annie Crow
- "It was addictive... Best of all was seeing characters with a range of abilities and sexualities. Representation matters." - Kadlady
- "Pixie is punk and a delight (and the cutest guitar-playing bat, y'all)!" - Jessie O
- "I can't recommend this story enough. Punk rock vampires, beautiful disability representation, and a heavy emphasis on consent. Certainly an emotional roller coaster, and it's so carefully done." - Cameron Young
- "A bright, shining hope with a wonderfully diverse cast who are learning to live after surviving, beautiful found family and friendships that are #goals, and healing in so many different ways." - Bibliophilic Lab Rat
* * *
Jude used to leap out of helicopters to rescue/protect people from terrifying infernos. Now, by day, he protects the local mall from rowdy teenagers who ride their skateboards inside. By night, he protects the the parking lot, and the rest of Portland, from undead, bloodsucking creatures of the darkness. Or would if he could find them.
Pixie refuses to bite anyone. Assault/murder/draining fluids isn’t punk, even if being a vampire really kind of is. He’s very hungry by now, and the much bigger, meaner, deadlier vamps kick him around on the nightly. Jude would love to find and fight some actual undead bullies. And Pixie could use some help staying… ‘alive.’ Time to make a deal.
Of course, life still sucks when you’re a vampire who refuses to suck blood. Fortunately, there’s a really interesting new barbecue restaurant in the mall, with an intriguing new recipe. (They say the secret ingredient is… love. No, really.)
In order to download this book you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files: